Saturday, 25 July 2009

The Human Alarm's (25/07/2009)



THE HUMAN ALARMS :@ ^^^^^^^^

Well this morning at like 12 noon I was woken up by the 2 noisiest cousin's in the world!!!!
I was like "It's too early leave me alone!" lool Fully aware it was the middle of the afternoon!

So yeah I got up & had my breakfast & then got dressed!

Been "entertaining" the cousins ever since,
We took some random pictures first,
then went on the trampoline for about an hour,
Then came back upstairs & Elliot was reading my diary from 2004,
to help him with his reading :)
They went home about 2 hours ago, since then I've had my tea
& watched come dine with me, & You've been framed with my mum.

After this blog im going in the bath just need to put the cold water in:P

I've booked mine & my mums Blood Donation appointment:)
Its the 11th of August at the civic centre in mansfield!
Mum's is at 3.40Pm and mines at 5.25Pm, So I'm hoping one of my
dearly beloved friends will accompany me:P

Again today don't really have much too say just a quick post, about today's
events.
I might go to Nanna & Grandad's tomorrow for sunday dinner,
Not too sure tho coz normally, I'm not awake when mum goes over.
Depends on my mood in the morining, Call me lazy but "SO WHAT!"

Today's weather has been (8)Sun, Sun, Suuuuun(8) (<<<
& it's still bright, clear & warm outside! Apparently the rain's coming at 5.00Pm
tomorrow according to the weather forecast :/ So yet again the sun's nto going to last!

I really want to go away, (Holiday wise) Like NOW! this second :/
Even if it's somewhere in this country I just need a break,
But I think if anyone want's to come with, that I'll be going away next year!
Near to my 18th Birthday, It'll be my first abroad holiday since Orlando in 2007!

Can't wait!
Again finished for today!
Ciao!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment