Sunday, 16 August 2009

Don't let no small frustration...... (16/08/2009)

Ever Bring you down..... NO NO NO NO!!!!

Well Im trying but this is incredibly hard when High Pavement Sixth Form College Still hasn't got back to me about ANYTHING! when I'm supposed to be starting in like 3 weeks :
I'm starting to think that I havn't got in. Which is serious bad times......
But ill "Just take a situation & turn it all around" coz "with a new attitude, everything can change, make it how u want it to be" :D

So yes yesterday I served at the wedding! It was good times havn't been paid yet tho, but hopefully will soon :)

Been to Auntie berol's today for a "reunion" type thing & took some pictures on Nanna & Grandad's Grass Ceebs to put pictures on this blog tho :P

Well Im off for tonight short but sweet,
Yours truely
Hit me with your best shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment