Monday, 7 September 2009

2 Days.............. (07/09/2009)

Hey blogger,
Yes I forgot to blog yesterday :O shocking behaviour:P
I didn't really do much tho so nothing much to say:/
Erm today I was supposed to be going to meadowhall to get some jeans... but
I am going to wait till Ive got £50 then I can get 2 pairs for 50 from republic ;)
Good Thinkin batman!

So Im watching scrubs at the minuete, Just thinkni what I can do today :/
Might watch a film or something coz there's no where to go out:
I want friday to come so I can get my timetable, and then start on monday!
Ive got on epair of jeans tho : WTF!!!!!!
Need to like majorly get some but,,,,
I have no money Im stressing out major!
Right that's me done,
Goooodbyeeee
Yours Truely
Shit a brick!

No comments:

Post a Comment