Monday, 19 April 2010

'Your Body Like A Carry Out' 19/04/2010

Well I've just come to the conclusion that
they need a blackberry blogger app!
After it just took 3,000 hours for me
To log in D:

Well anyway.......
Last wedneday went to see Whitney Houston at
Nottingham trent fm arena :) Despite the slating in
The press & the boo's by fans at birmingham,
She was brilliant had a really good night!
I will always love you was brilliant & I liked the
Way that she took a different take on some
Of her older songs (L) ....

This friday & saturday I didn't really do much :/
But on sunday I went to Ikea with my mum!
Love how its randomly changed from the one store to a whole
Retail park with a starbucks & allsorts! Even a frankie
& bennys :O
I got me some sunglasses from the next there aswell ;)

I've got the whole week off of media this week
While they mark out coursework before we submitt it,
So hopefully next week will be the last week! So ill have no
More AS media until september!!!!
Get a bit of a longer lie in tomorrow aswell because
I don't have to be in till 10.30 for dance :)
And finish at 12.15 so should hopefully be
Home early tomorrow depending on how long
I go to town for :)
Speaking of lie ins the longer I spend typing
My life out on here, the shorter hours I can be asleep for :(
On that note goodnight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment